This article is about people who are searching for something fulfilling (purpose) over doing a over-worked corporate career (profits). There is a great Passion Test posted within the article; it’s listed below. Hope you guys enjoy the passion test and look to doing more. Most important, fulfilling the purposes God has placed in each of you.
Take the Passion Test:
1) Make list of your passions; the 10 or 15 things most critical to your happiness and well-being.
2) Don’t worry about how you’ll get there. Just write it down. You become whatever you’re committed to.
3) Narrow the list to your top five passions.
4) Write all 5 passions down on 5 index cards.
5) Post passions in places you will routinely see them.
6) Create a vision board – a collage of representations of your passions. <– LOVE THIS ONE! 😊
7) Use these priority passions as a guidepost.
8) Take the test again every 6 months because passions can change and evolve over time.
This struck a cord with me because of the season I’m in. I’m thinking of different strategies and plans to take action; I need to write them all down. This shift I’m venturing to take is necessary and it’s time. I’m going to follow through with the passion test and make adjustments as I prepare for my leap of faith!
Be blessed & be a blessing,
Fight. Finish. Faith. (2 Timothy 4:7 NKJV)